Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas is Botox

I have a 20 year old male roommate. He does look young, but he is over 6' tall and looks (to me) 20.

We went grocery shopping last night, and he dropped his glasses off for a quick repair at the shop next door to S@few@y. We shop and then we stopped by to get his repaired glasses.

We are standing next to each other, and the repairman is talking about the repair and the final cost. Roomy sits down (for the final adjustment) and the repairman gets up, walks toward me as says...

"He has a lot of wear and tear on these frames, you may want to look into budgeting for a new pair for him."

Me staring at him wondering why he is telling me this.

And

Then

It

Hits

Me

He thinks I am his Mother. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

To make it worse, when we get in the car, roomie says to me

"You could have gotten pregnant at 16 and had me at 17. I mean that happens all the time."

Kill me now or give me botox.

No comments: