Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR!

So yeah. I went back to work today. I promptly came home and applied to every job listed in my area. I almost cried at work today. Me, the woman without a soul, almost broke down into tears out of frustration and stress.
I wanted to lock myself the in bathroom and cry. I was tempted to just walk away and never return. I can not do this anymore. I get up at 5:20ish. Get ready, leave at 6ish and work from 630 to 4, get home around 4:30, five days a week and now they want to add Saturdays. I am salaried, and if they do that, I will be making less than the people I manage who opt out of the overtime.
I wish I could afford to quit.
AND it was soooo cold in the office (why waste money on heat) and I spent the entire day trying to type wearing gloves.
Fortune 5oo my ass.

1 comment:

Minnie Madkins said...

Awwwww!! You do too have soul!!!!

Can they force you to do 6 days a week?? Is that legal?? The poo bums!!

Sending you warm comforting hugs!!! xx