Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Now it all makes sense!!!


My Mom is trying to clear out a garage at one of her rental houses. To my shock and amazement, a few of the boxes were mine. I swear it was like going through a museum of my childhood. My Mom never keeps anything (most of the things in the garage were either furniture or things that belong to my step-dad. I am a packrat. I keep EVERYTHING. I was so happy to find a few things I thought were long gone. One of them being the above pictured PLAYSKOOL McDonalds playset. (Perfect for the future vegetarian!!) I had forgotten how many hours I spent playing with it. I am shocked to have the box and 95% of the pieces.
I also found my old Play-Doh ice cream truck (which must be valueable since Ebay did not have one listed!! LOL). I have not gone through all of the boxes yet, but it will be a nice project for the rest of my diability time off :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm sure you could get a few bucks for that on Ebay! :) Glad I found you!