Friday, January 2, 2009

To the Gods on Netflix...

I thank you! Now that I can instantly watch movies, I can become a total sloth!! Last night I watched the documentary "The Great Happiness Space." Now I know that there are "male geishas" that make in one month, what I make in a year. I mean who know that women would pay thousands of dollars to hang out and chat with a male. For an evening. With ten of his other "clients." Totally missed that option in the career councilors meeting.
I get to work tomorrow. (I know -- who wouldn't want to spend their Saturday at work??) At least I will have my Muppets lunchbox to keep me company. Thank God this is the year of my "not giving a damn" -- it should make working soooo much easier.
I did get a NYE midnight kiss though! Of course it was NYE in New York, and the one doing the kissing was Willa the dog, but it will do. I could have kissed "wanna be fark buddy" but know that he is interested in me -- I find him annoying.
Yes, I do need mental help. :-)

1 comment:

... said...

Thanks for following me :) I've been on Dland since 2003 so that's where I know you from. I am too tired to have good grammar right now.